The best red velvet at Cupcake Lab

I'm a big cupcake fan. Just browse through my mobile and Instagram uploads and you'll see countless cupcake shots from Sonja's. Recently, Jake and I tried Cupcake Lab at Podium when friends gushed about the red velvet cupcake. Since Sonja makes a crappy red velvet, we decided to give it a try.


Of course WE LOVED IT. It was the best red velvet cupcake I've tried so far. What makes it perfect is the moistness where you can taste the cocoa blending nicely with the sour cream and the not-too-sweet frosting. We also ordered the chocolate chip cupcake (they ran out of the Fererro!) and also loved it. 

In fact, we loved the red velvet cupcake so much that we decided to surprise my mom with a red velvet cake from Cupcake Lab for her birthday. I found out through their Facebook page that they also accept cake orders. Nothing says happy birthday better than a huge cake of red velvety goodness!


We ordered the 8-inch round cake for Php 1200. You have to order a day before and can arrange to pick the cake up at Podium. In our case, they delivered it to Jake's house for free since we needed to pick it up at Podium at 3pm and they can only deliver at 5pm.


I'm already craving red velvet cupcakes! Price-wise, it's worth the 70 bucks for the regular cupcake. I think it's better to order the mini cupcakes at Php 25 each since some people might find it nakaka-umay to eat one whole cupcake. Me, I'd prefer the whole cake! I think we finally found a dessert alternative to Sebastian's when at Podium!

Cupcake Lab
2nd level, Podium
For orders:
+632-4002296
09184451749

0 comments:

Post a Comment