Jatujak & La Créperie Therapy

Too many cheat days. Jake and I were craving Thai food so we hit Jatujak last weekend to binge on the stuff.


Yummy spring rolls

 Jake's requisite bagoong rice. His weakness--he would always order this back in college at The Venue.

Pad Thai with Shrimp. This makes me miss the streets of Bangkok where they would cook Pad Thai right in front of you. Yummiest.

Chicken Sate with Peanut Sauce and oily vinegar dip. Nomnomnom.

For dessert, he finally gave in to my insistence to eat at La Créperie at Shang. I've been eye-ing this charming, dainty crepe kiosk with the yellow couches and french banisters that makes you feel as if you're eating right out on the streets of Paris.

My banana crepe with vanilla ice cream

Jake's Mango Nutella chocolate crepe with whipped cream

Don't you just love how dainty everything is?

<3

Thanks for the treat, Joaquin!
wearing lacey Topshop top and vintage denim shorts

0 comments:

Post a Comment