Two Parts Confusing & One Part Addicting

I just finished reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo today and I must say, it's a good novel with a lot of potential. The hunt for Harriet Vanger has left me hanging although I could do without the stereotypical detective novel style that was evident in some parts of the book. Lisbeth Salander is not worthy of the title, but she will have to do as the trilogy apparently seems to revolve around her. I think I might not be buying the two other books that followed this mainly because I want to keep liking the story. Or what do I know? We'll see.

Since I finished that book rather quickly along with my new Undead novel, I shall move on to the Sookie Stackhouse novels (yes!). I've been searching all over the metro for the original cover of the first book but it's sold out everywhere. Finally, I gave up and bought the True Blood cover of the first book: Dead Until Dark and will just have to satisfy myself with the original covers for the others.


Here's to hoping I can restrain myself and prolong this one, I'm too broke at the moment to splurge on new books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment