New wardrobe pegs for the boy

So, the boyfriend's thinking of jazzing up his wardrobe from graphic tees, jeans, and Nike kicks to something more gentlemanly and Gosling-ish. I must say I approve. And because I'm a supportive girlfriend, I picked out a couple of looks for him to use as reference. 

My favorite man-blogger Bobby from thisfellow.com has perfected the rolled up sleeves look. I can totally imagine Jake wearing this, except for the shoes:


And of course, David Beckham. The boy's been hankering for a denim jacket or polo and I think this is the perfect choice paired with gray or khaki pants:


Something for cold December nights or when the rainy season's in full swing:


Because he will always be a frustrated wigga, no matter what: (I am loving the layering here)


And you can never go wrong with a plain, fitted varsity jacket paired with a plain tee and awesome hair:


Can't wait to hit the shops next weekend!

All other photos from theurbangent.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment