Maginhawa strip series: Crazy Katsu

I will always consider Yabu as the best katsu place in the metro. However, for days when Megamall traffic is unbearable and all we want is to unwind and eat, we head to Maginhawa. And when in Maginhawa, Jake and I like to try out new restaurants that have great food at el cheapo prices. Our latest find: Crazy Katsu!


We were craving katsus and miso soup on a rainy day so it was the obvious choice. I think we only spent less than P200 for each meal plus the miso soup! Plus, it was nice eating out on the porch while it was raining. Talk about presko!


They had a different take on chicken katsudon. It was crispy and chili hot served on some sort of sour sauce. It was still yummy, though. I only wish they served bigger portions because I was only temporarily full after I finished my order. I guess I can't complain with the cheap price and all. Would I eat here again? Yes, but only if I'm in the area and in need of a cheap katsu thrill.


And of course, no Maginhawa street date is complete without a side trip to Gayuma ni Maria for desserts. On the table: Pa-cute mango cheesecake and Beats Sex Any Day chocolate cake. Yum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment