The best onion rings at Nolita

The boyfriend and I love pizza dates. Therefore, we both love Nolita--the brainchild of the people behind Borough. We love their pizza by the (giant) slice concept, which gives more options for people who can't compromise on which pizza flavor to get (ehem). 


I already tried and loved their pesto grilled chicken with sundried tomato pizza so I chose the sausage pepperoni mushroom this time around. Jake, lover of all things meat and cheese, had the cheeseburger pizza.


The slices were a hit, as per usual. However, the highlight of our date was undoubtedly the beer battered onion rings. I swear, these are the best onion rings I have ever tasted in my entire life! Crispy? Check! Tasty batter flavor? Check! Deep fried to perfection? Check! Even the sriracha dip was perfectly sour and creamy.


Also, kudos to their version of stovetop mac n' cheese which I usually find nakaka-umay elsewhere. Nolita serves some serious comfort food here! It's the blue cheese, I tell ya. 


Already craving those onion rings!!!


Nolita
7th Ave. cor. 29th South
Bonifacio High Street Central

0 comments:

Post a Comment