Charlie Brown Cafe!

If you like all things Snoopy, then you will definitely love Charlie Brown Cafe at Cameron Street in Tsim Sha Tsui. It's their flagship cafe in Hong Kong and has a huge selection of cakes and coffee, not to mention all things Snoopy and company! I swear, it made me so happy just to sit there and look at the statues and interiors.


As a kid, I obsessed over my dad's Snoopy book collection of the most popular comic strips. We really went out of our way to visit this place since we knew we'd get a kick out of drinking coffee in such a happy place.


There are life-sized statues everywhere and even smaller ones dotting the whole cafe. Everything, from the light fixtures to the stair banisters are customized with the Snoopy characters. They even sell Charlie Brown Cafe mugs and memorabilias!



Best of all were the cakes! I wish I lived in Hong Kong so I can get this Lucy cake for my upcoming birthday!


Or these! I want to get a Woodstock cake for my toy poodle, Gingey's birthday. She looks like Woodstock with her blond hair standing up all over her tiny head.


The lattes were also too cute to drink! You can choose your favorite character which they will draw on top by sprinkling cocoa :-) We had a hard time drinking our coffee 'cause we didn't want to ruin Charlie Brown and Snoopy!


We also got the Charlie Sampler for desserts. Again, there's a cute presentation of Charlie Brown on the coffee mousse. We also got to try the creme brulee and bread pudding, everything was yummy--not too sweet and heavy so it was a perfect sampling of their best desserts.


I just found out there's also a Charlie Brown Cafe in Singapore at my most favorite place on Orchard Road--313@Somerset! We spent many happy hours at the Cotton On branch there last year. It's also the place where Jake and I would meet up during our Holy Week vacation there. I can't wait to bring my mom and sister there next month when we visit!


0 comments:

Post a Comment