Because I'm turning a year older

Every once in a while, I feel justified in embracing my shallowness when the right opportunity presents itself. During holidays, stressful work days, and of course, my birthday, I am entitled to muse all day about the things that I want. And so, since it's only two days until my birthday, I've already spent a considerable amount of time flitting around the shops to check out the clothes I want to get my hands on, and browsing online for further "research".

So far, Topshop looks promising and ditto for H&M. Yes, I know there's no H&M here but my cousin's off to Singapore next week and my officemate has an upcoming Hong Kong trip so I'm already preparing my carefully laid-out, full-color shopping guide for them. 





So far, so good! And to make everything just perfect, Forever 21's having a sale this weekend and Zara still has my coveting-for-months pale jeans on stock when I last checked! I'm kinda looking forward to turning twenty three now :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment