Steve and Mona

I was never a die-hard Steve Jobs fan. I admired him for his visionary speeches but unlike Jake, who's been a loyal Apple user ever since the iPod, iPhone, and MacBook Pro came out, I can only claim my dependence on Apple products on the iPod Nano I share with my sister and my beloved iPhone 4. But when news of his death prompted pretty much everyone to chronicle his fiercely private personal life, I came across some amazing trivia that I still can't get over with: Steve Jobs is Mona Simpson's biological brother! Mona who? Anywhere But Here, fools! I can't count the number of time I've read this book, and I think it's inspiring that they were close despite being separated at birth when Jobs was put up for adoption.



Rest in peace and happiness, Mr. Jobs. Thank you for changing the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment