Christmas wish list (Part 2)

Well, that was fast. After a couple of visits to the mall for my Christmas shopping, I already spotted a lot of things that I WANT FOR MYSELF. 

So in the hopes of someone feeling generous this season, here's my wish list par deux!

1) New jeans
I lost my favorite pair of Levi's (I think our plantsadora either burned it or nicked it) and I want a new pair to ease the pain. Or whatever. I just want new jeans.

I'm a Demi curve, size 25, and I prefer this modern skinny cut in ink. No streaks and bleach wash styles, please. Kisses!


2) Upper Canada's cupcakes line


After roaming around Beauty Bar to look for gift ideas for my cousins, I spotted a couple of cupcake-themed lip balms, nail files, and whatnot. Jake had a blast laughing at my tendencies to want "useless stuff" the whole time we were roaming around the mall. Hey, it's Christmas. You're entitled to want useless stuff you don't need but WANT. Such as these:

3) Knock-knock stuff!!!
Even more useless stuff, I had a hard time leaving Fully Booked after seeing these babies. I need them! I'm sure I will find some noble use for them.

For when I want to delegate work:


To solve my everyday problem of what to wear:

Because my friends keep borrowing my books without returning them:



4) Modern Family 2012 desk calendar
What could be more perfect than reading the funniest Modern Family quotes everyday next year? It's something to look forward to, right? I also saw this at Fully Booked and I WAAAANT IT.




5) M.A.C. eye pencil in Coffee
I'm almost out of eyeliner and too kuripot to replace it just yet in the hopes of getting a new one for Christmas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment