That Topshop song you can't get out of your head

I have no idea if it's just me or if every girl who shops at Topshop instantly becomes addicted to their I-wanna-dance-while-I-shop music that leaves one lss-ing for hours. I do know I have annoyed some of the salesladies whenever I nag them to give me their playlist just so I cab track it down and download it from some obscure artist who's probably all hip and indie--in other words, someone I'm absolutely clueless about as my knowledge of music only includes all things Britney, Miley, and Swifty.

So, after a couple of minutes on Google, I found out there's a lot of shopaholics out there who also want to get their hands on the playlist of Topshop stores around the world. There's even a site (aptly sub-titled "The Songs You Hear But Never Know The Names Of") dedicated to researching the lyrics of the songs just so they can download the set list. Thank you, shallow-minded girls like me!!!

I also dropped by Inside Out, Topshop's official blog, to check if they finally include specific songs from their On Our Playlist tags, but no. I got these awesome pictures of some of the artists, though.

Happy thoughts and shopping memories while I'm listening to my new Topshop playlist!!! :-) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment