Wishing lanterns and buckets of wings

So, in honor of 11-11-11, someone had a brilliant plan to let loose 100 wishing lanterns tomorrow night at exactly (what else) 11:11 pm during the Banchetto night market. I was all set to go and even bring my own lantern--you can get those at Php 50 a pop at 168 but then the boyfriend tactfully reminded me that the place will be so goddamn crowded I may not even have my own personal space to light and let loose my own Tangled affair. Considering the last time I attempted to light one was pretty funny disastrous, I think I'd better steer clear from this one. 

I am blaming Tangled for giving me a wishing lantern frustration after one too many times of watching the lantern scene. My officemates and I attempted to surprise our boss with one but the fire ran out before he even got to see it. Yeah, we didn't get to let it float. I have a spare one, though. I can't wait to use it next time I'm at the beach.


But since my sister's going, I'll head to the Ortigas area with bells on but only to possibly (here's to hoping we don't revert back to Charlie's) hang out at Sunrise Buckets with Jake. I've been meaning to blog about my latest happy place. Buffalo wings and Roxy/beach paraphernalia? Come on!

  





Can't wait to pig out on buckets (yes, plural) of wings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment