Turning twenty-three at Cafe 1771

Any excuse to eat at Cafe 1771 is always a valid excuse for me. It's such a happy place, full of trinkets and bright things that I'm always in a good mood when I'm there. I don't mind turning twenty-three if it means I get to pig out on organic chickens and vegetable lasagnas and whatnot.


I just love the cozy interiors of The Lounge. Meet my mom, Dina, my sister, Bernice, and my Lola Mely. Nice thug face, Jake.




So we pigged out on these: sardines and capers pasta


Squash flowers with anchovies


Salbacho pizza


Our favorite cheesy vegetable lasagna


Two organic chickens!

After lunch, I was too full to just sit there so I went upstairs to check out The Winebar where Jake and I had dinner for our fourth anniversary. I can't get over how elegant the place looks every single time.


See you soon, for brunch, maybe? I'm craving Eggs Benedict. :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment