My Christmas wish list (Part 1)

It's that merry time of the year again! And, without fail, here's my annual wish list for my secret admirers (that means you, Jake)

1) FitFlop Floretta in antique white, size 6
Because I love Timmy, my high school barkada and FitFlop brand associate extraordinaire, and because I firmly believe FitFlop helps tone my legs, this is on top of my 2012 must-have. It'll be perfect for my everyday wear at the office or when I'm rumarampage around town.


2) Sara Happ Vanilla Bean Lip Scrub

For my perpetually dry and immune to lip balm lips, I'm perfectly happy with the cocoa flavor too.


3) Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Cuticle Cream, and Lotion

Because I'm in love with all things Burt's Bees and I've been slapping on my pomegranate lip balm like there's no tomorrow, I need this. Badly. (And those cute butterflies, too)




4) Cupcake-scented reed diffuser

I can't find the particular product picture online but I already saw one at Rustan's Makati. It's in a cylinder container and is all pink and girly. MUST GET THIS. I can't imagine a happier place than where it smells like cupcakes all the time.



5) Zara cable knit cardigan in mid grey

I need one. I'm so sick and tired of my old ones, plus it's always too cold at the office. I'm a size small, thanks very much.



6) A decent travel-sized hairbrush

Because I'm an idiot who keeps losing her hair brushes, I believe I deserve at least a decent hairbrush to replace all the ones I've lost. Denman or Acca Kappa will do.





So that's it for now. Knowing me and my shallow self, I'll be coming up with more petty needs for Christmas. Make me happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment