Crazy sailing into the sunset

A trip to Boracay is never complete without sailing on a paraw. Last year, I bribed Jake with beer cans just so he'll ride on one with me (I know). Lucky for me, we were all excited to sail this year and even forgot to buy beers!


So, the eight of us hopped on a paraw just in time with a mission: to watch the sun setting over the horizon while we're in the middle of the sea.


Mission accomplished!


And because I'm with seven crazy boys, the whole ride was one big laughing fit from start to finish. I can't count the number of times I had to yell at Jake to hold on tight and to not dip his toes in the water while we're hurtling at full speed. My yells fell on deaf ears.



Brushes with falling off a paraw aside, nothing beats the colors of a Boracay sunset.


And have you met The Situation? This photo's too funny to pass up. I think the boyfriend didn't realize how douch-ey his thug pose turned out. Haha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment