Of scorching hot happy hour sessions


There's no better way to spend a lazy morning by the beach than reading a chic-lit book while getting a tan. I bought the second book of the Sookie Stackhouse series at the airport when I accurately predicted that I would spend early mornings alone while the boys were nursing hangovers or having a head start drinking beers before lunch at the patio. I was not mistaken. Good thing our place has lounges by the beach right under the patio.


We spent most of the day swimming and drinking. Cold beers and cocktails are always the perfect match to the scorching hot weather! I was already nognog from our first day so you can just imagine how tanned I am right now.

wearing Accessorize bikini, Tango cover up

I loved playing paparazzi to these boys! I would run ahead of them like a fool to get "candid" shots. I'm lucky the powdery sand never gets too hot.



Yes, the water's green. I read something somewhere about getting e coli if you swallow the seawater in Boracay. I can only hope the local government officials of Aklan will find it in their hearts to do something about this. All that green-ness has ruined the effect of my photos! There's a reason why Jake and I like to head there off-season when there are less people and the rains wash away the algae: the water's blue and pristine and the shore is clean. Just perfect.


Moving on. I'm always a happy girl when cocktails are offered at buy one take one. I'm even happier when I get to drink my mojitos and cranberry vodkas sunkissed by the beach! 


Hot stuff!


In between beer buckets, these two fools went for a quick dip while the rest of us drank while sweating. Hey, we're at the beach, after all!


We were actually waiting until 5pm for our scheduled paraw sunset cruise. I say it's always a whole lot better to wait in vain with alcohol and great company!


And before I forget, let me just say that I have finally tried Ababu! We used to pass by the place every time we head to Jonah's or whenever I'm at Katipunan. I can't believe they have yummy Persian food at less than a hundred per meal! Plus, the servings are enough to keep you full until merienda. Ayos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment