Game of Thrones' new girls on the block

Have you met the new girls of Game of Thrones? I just came across the Fug Girls' tweet about how Jayne Westerling looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Those crazy bitches were right.


In between stealing flirty glances at Robb and attempting to be a maester in the battlefield, this girl could totally pass for Le Hewitt. I find her boring, though. My latest favorite character (AFTER DAENERYS!!!) is Maergery Tyrell. Girl knows how to bitch and scheme around! And did I mention that she looks like Michelle Trachtenberg? I can't get over how she delivered the "I want to be THE queen" line. I'm totally placing my bets on her against Cersei.


And I loooove her plunging, as in plunging to the navel, gowns. Keep bitching around, Lady Tyrell!



No, don't ask me about Ygritte. I don't care for her and her red hair.

Photo cred here and here

0 comments:

Post a Comment