Three-headed dragon tattoo, anyone?


My obsession with dragons and House Targaryen has led me to dutifully read all five books in the Game of Thrones series (still waiting for the last two books, though). I'm now on book four and let me tell you, it's not an easy feat. I keep falling asleep in between chapters no thanks to George R.R. Martin's tendency to write like he has all the time in the world.

However, his penchant for killing off major characters in the blink of an eye has been effective in its own shocking way. I'm still rooting for Daenerys and not just because she's a khaleesi--those dragons are pretty awesome. And since I'm fond of associating myself with my favorite characters, I have been entertaining thoughts of a dragon tattoo only for the fact that I was born in the year of the dragon. Pretty shallow, right?

I would totally do it if only people wouldn't call me the girl with the dragon tattoo.

Photo cred

0 comments:

Post a Comment