Deeeeear Santa: Here's my Christmas wish list. Kthanksbye.

I've been a very good girl this year so I'm already putting together my (INITIAL!!!) Christmas wish list (ehem, mom, friends, Jake). Off the top of my head:

1. The most adorable knit sweaters from Dorothy Perkins! I'm getting butterflies in my tummy just looking at it. I tried them on the other day and now I dream about them every night. Please?


2. Pull & Bear's clothes, all of them! I've been researching on shopping sites for when we go to Singapore on April and found this amazing line, also from Spain, so I'm expecting Zara-ish clothes. I'm ready to go crazy over there in five months but I'm hoping to get a few pieces for Christmas.


3. Gorgeous, gorgeous flapper dresses from Topshop that remind me of Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl and princess-y chiffon dresses that I absolutely have no use for but would love to have. I can stare at these dresses hanging on my closet all day. I'm already planning on trying them on at home and prancing around in them. I can't think of any occasion appropriate to wear these dresses, but I must have them.


On another Topshop note, I also want these sweaters and all the key pieces of these outfits for Christmas. I don't care that we really don't have winter season here but I think I can pull them off. I just need to hang around highly air-conditioned places and avoid going out in broad daylight.


4. I'm still a frustrated wearer of boyfriend jeans so, instead of trying to make my loose MNG jeans work, I'm setting my sights on a Zara pair. I also need their brogues, vintage tees, knitted sweaters, country/winter-inspired skirts, or basically anything from TRF will make me a very happy girl. I'm a size small, thanks!


Thought I'd throw in a selection of boots, too. Mom already got me an awesome suede pair but I want one in camel or gray. And maybe in leather. I don't know. I'm still gravitating towards brogues or more oxford shoes. Gah.


Hugs and kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment