Friday Night Lights: Heartbeat City + Charlie's + I'm CEO, bitch.

We always head out on Friday nights lately. Guess we're too excited to start the weekend. Lalalala Jake finally completed his shopping spree and got me skirts at Forever 21 and my coveted Heartbeat City top at Topshop. The whole time we were there, he was either hiding from me or dismissing me whenever I would ask him which clothes would look nice on me. He had a gentlemanly moment for a bit there but he compensated by threatening to leave my stuff on the floor if I don't stop yapping daw. I know I'm too talkative for my own good but I only wanted to tell him about the other stuff I wanted to buy. It was still my birthday week, after all. Hmp. Yummy dinner at Cafe Mediterranean though, but I've had enough of Greek food for this month.


Went out with the white boys, Gian and Jake, for dinner at Charlie's. The boys ordered beers and burgers, I got my own and their supposedly authentic rootbeer float. I was a bit disappointed 'cause they used to serve the vanilla ice cream with real sarsaparilla syrup. They gave me a Mug can instead, boo. I had a blast listening to the boys' version of girl talk. Funny and enlightening, really.

wearing Bayo loose tee, vintage denim Calvin Klein shorts

And just this last Friday, I met up with Jake a bit early to open his mutual fund account. Heehee, we were like kids playing around the board room. We were laughing the whole time because we were clueless about the whole thing--financial terms and all. He had a CEO moment and we were soon both daydreaming of being gazillionaires soon. Yesyesyes. We had dinner after at Don Henrico's, after debating where to eat (Behrouz, North Park, Man Hann all came up) when we finally decided it's best to stick close to Promenade so we can catch our movie on time. Jake's been wanting to see The Social Network to feel some inspiration, and then he fell asleep in some parts hahahaha. I love the Winklevii, yes, I'm referring to them plurally. I must get Jake to start rowing, men rowers are HOT.



And say hello to Jake's new Nike kicks, the Lebron 8. Sigh. I almost stepped on it accidentally and he almost threw a hissy fit. Harhar. Hence, the brat face. Bleh.


wearing Zara Peter Pan collar top, vintage pleated skirt, Kickers mocassins, Nine West bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment