Victoria Beckham + Karl Lagerfeld = I am giggling like a fool

I'm having a serious case of Posh envy. I have always considered Victoria Beckham one of my role models in life, mainly because she's married to David Beckham and has named one of her sons Cruz. Any woman who has managed to snag him up and names her child Cruz deserves my lifelong adoration. On another note, I need not explain how totally ferosh she is when it comes to fashion. Some call her crazy, I say she's a genius. However, nothing compares to how I am drooling over this picture right now:


KARL LAGERFELD! I am so envious! I am making it one of my life goals to touch him in real life.  He scares/mesmerizes me. You know how the Fug Girls always caption imaginary scripts on his pictures? If you don't, feel sorry for yourself because you have no idea what all sorts of hilarious you're missing. Check out their Lagerfeld and Friends archive and do yourself a favor. Fooor example:


POSH: Er, Karl... Karl, don't tell anyone, but... I'm having second thoughts.
KARL LAGERFELD: Thoughts are for the DULL, darling. BE AMAZING.
POSH: Fine, babes, but my problem is just that I don't think I should have worn this after all. I think I look a bit stupid, actually.
KARL: RIDICULOUS! You are a DIVINE dish served cold. I would eat you with caviar if I could and then polish my glove with the CRUMBS of your GLAMOUR.
POSH: See, David said this looks like a bad rug that the royal family rolled up and stuck in a closet in Windsor Castle. But my sister disagreed -- she thought this belonged in Camilla Parker-Bowles' nightie drawer.
KARL: David is a PRECOCIOUS flesh nugget INDEED. Dip him in mustard. HE IS A DELIGHT. But kill your sister.
POSH: Look, I just sort of feel like a 19th century prostitute, Karl. And I'm not sure it's the look I should be going for now.
KARL: It's like I told that delightful Lindsay Lohan -- "To look like a freak is to be ALIVE WITH FASHION, and also, WASH YOUR FACE IN CHAMPAGNE."
POSH: You're mad as pants, aren't you? You're more bonkers than a shed in a limousine.
KARL: I've grown tired of your complaining. You're just AFRAID TO BE FABULOUS. Now leave me unless your breasts make martinis.

LOL, this picture totally made my morning. Two of my favorite people hamming it up for the cameras. On top of that, it's a payday on a hump day! Now I'm off to get my moolah, and to possibly concentrate on staying away from the shops this week (which only reminds me that I haven't shopped for the last week or so), because I am hell bent on saving my money for Christmas and next year. Ommmm. I can do this.

Photo cred: IHT Luxury twitpic

0 comments:

Post a Comment