I look better posing as a crazy, bitchy witch

To get into the Harry Potter spirit of things, I headed on over to the official site and found this cool app where you can create your own Undesirable No. 1 poster. Since I am a Potterhead, I didn't waste any time uploading my photos and ended up with two posters that I'm quite keen on using as my profile picture. Thing is, I can't decide which one to use. I'm sort of leaning towards the first one where I look like crap doing my best impersonation of Bellatrix Lestrange (although I am guilty of being an ardent admirer/impostor of Helena Bonham Carter in all her roles). I think it fits my personality well, being a bit loony at times. I think I did justice to my role as Bellatrix. Yes?


And then there's this one, which I believe I can pass off as a Hermione Granger-ish poster, if only for my baby doll collar. I've fallen in love with Emma Watson and her pixie cut, and mainly because she's the new face of Burberry and has thus evolved into a little fashionista in her role as Hermione. I was swooning over her outfits in the movie, and did I mention she also goes to Brown? Smart, pretty girl. And while I would love to associate myself with Emma Watson, I still can't help but admit that I look better as a lunatic witch. What is wrong with me? In fact, I like it so much I even downloaded it as my wallpaper for my office computer, seeing as to how I am prone to speaking with a British accent every now and then over useless musings and expressions.



That reminds me, Deathly Hallows 1 review coming up soon, if I ever get to finish my report for work.

To make your own Undesirable No. 1 poster, visit the Deathly Hallows official site. Spread the Potter fever, Potterheads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment