Adios, October: Masquerade & road trips

Rounding up Oktubre, here's what I missed blogging about no thanks to my easily-distracted mind, I still can't believe I only have 12 blog posts this month:

We had an awesome time masquerading for Timmy's 23rd, I snagged my sister's old Lady GaGa mask and pulled off my own Phantom of the Driveway look. Beer pinacoladas, screwdrivers, and lollipops make for a good party mix. Yes.

wearing Vivienne Westwood polo, tank top, Aldo belt, vintage denim shorts, Converse sneakers, Esprit vintage purse


We finally pushed through with our Southbound roadtrip and headed off to Tagaytay and Caleruega last weekend. We've been planning it forever and so we decided it's about time we head out of town and take our crazy shenanigans elsewhere. My legs hurt from all the driving but it was worth speeding thru Tagaytay trying to get to Caleruega before the sunset.

Trying to kill ourselves at SLEX. Going crazy trying to keep my eyes on the road while posing for pictures. The girls wanted a YB so we stopped over at Nuvali where it proceeded to rain like hell. Heehee.



The rest of the day was spent arguing where to go, what to do, and we ended up giving in to each other's whims, rain or shine. We had lunch at Josephine's, took A LOT of photos at Sonya's Garden, zoomed off to Caleruega (where you apparently have to book years in advance just to get married), then had hush-hush desserts at the cozy Restaurant Verbena of Discovery Country Suites. We didn't get to do some horse-back riding coz it was muddy and we didn't get to drink coffee at Bag of Beans because it seemed like everyone was there but we managed to amuse ourselves. We were all ready to head home after a late-night dinner at Charlie's at Greenhills. Nom nom nom.

Bulalo, tawilis, liempo, gossiping while eaing, and a view of the Taal Lake. Perfect lunchy!

wearing Topshop Strawberry top, Forever 21 skirt, Bayo oxford shoes, Ray Ban sunnies, Aldo necklace, Esprit bag


Camwhoring at its finest at Sonya's Garden, I should have brought my tripod so we didn't have to resort to asking foreigners to please take our pictures.



Silly girls at Caleruega, even the grumpy guard couldn't stop us from taking photos and soaking up the place. I am in love with this church.



Breezy night, perfect for desserts at Restaurant Verbena's veranda. I've always wanted to check-in at Discovery Country Suites but their restaurant will have to do for the meantime. Bouchon's Chocolate Marquise and Panna Cotta with my brewed coffee's too good to pass up. Yes, desserts before dinner. Charlie's would have to wait, we were lucky SLEX traffic was bearable on the way home.




Up next: SUBIIIIC! Get your bikinis and tree-top adventure outfits ready, bitches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment