Cupcakes and cappuccinos

When I'm down and shivering, all I need are cupcakes and a warm cup of coffee to bring me back to my warm, fuzzy state of mind. The boss has been holding meetings at the office all day and thus it's freezing like the North Pole and it's not even funny anymore pretending to shiver like a fool. I've done my best to gulp down cups of brewed coffee (I'm too broke to treat myself to a cappuccino or latte) and forget about buying a decent cupcake in La Salle but nothing perked me up until I went blog-surfing and saw these butterflies-in-my-tummy-inducing photos:



I'm a sucker for taking pictures of my pastries, especially with little toys so these really perked me up. They're so cute that I can't wait until I hit Sonja's with a miniature toy in tow for my Vanilla Sunshine and latte.

Brrrr. Amazing, I'm still freezing. I need a real latte.

Cupcake photo from Paper Pastries.
Latte photo from Old Brand New.

0 comments:

Post a Comment