Miley Cyrus-ed my hair just in time for summer!

So I gave in to my inner shallow teen queen and gave digital perming another go. My last one barely lasted four months 'cause I specifically asked Jackey, my then stylist at Tony and Jackey, to make it wavy and big curls, big curls!!! (Yes, that grammatical error was intentional, that's how I speak Korean.) I was happy with my hair for about three months until my waves started to disappear and I was left with bipolar hair that couldn't decide if it was straight or curly. And because summer is just around the corner, I figured I have an ironclad excuse to have my hair curled once again. So, I spent three hours tonight getting bored out of my mind at Tony and Jackey while clutching my Miley Cyrus print out. They gave me a new stylist, a pretty Korean named Monica and she was very nice and accomodating. She listened to what I wanted (big curls! big curls! like this! *points to Miley Cyrus print out yet again* but more curls! not too wavy!) and after I got a hair-cut, she did a combination of medium and big curlers to give me my desired result:


Tadah! It's curlier this time! I love how this will last longer and will eventually loosen up to sexy beach waves just in time for summer. Nanananana. I really recommend Tony and Jackey (my branch is at SM North) because they have digital perming mastered to a T. They'll even recommend what chemicals are best for your hair, in my case they used L'Oréal perming solution instead of the Korean chemical, and they care enough to turn you down in case they think you'll only damage your hair with a perm. I've seen two girls who were turned away while I was getting mine done 'cause they only recently rebonded their hair. I give them plus points for that--most salons would do your hair for a buck without telling you of possible damages.

Finalleh, because my boyfriend wants to see my hot, Korean stylist, here's a photo of her (on the right) while she was setting my curls:




0 comments:

Post a Comment