Too lazy to write a love note &/or make a gift for Vday 2011

So I'm lusting after these instead! Topshop (well, Topshop UK--I doubt if they'll be selling these babies here) has a range of cutesy presents perfect for Valentine's. Since I'm feeling too lazy to write Jake a love letter or make him a sweet, thoughtful gift, I'm gravitating towards these funny little trinkets. He can use the make your perfect boyfriend kit and knit a mini girlfriend instead. And who wouldn't want those little duckies in the tub?

He can't complain, I went all out last year. I asked him for his top 12 favorite moments in our relationship (errr, because there were only twelve frames) and I was lucky we were camwhores from day one 'cause I managed to locate a picture for every moment. 


So I guess my gift last year still makes me the perfect girlfriend for my initiative and effort. Hee. Sigh. Maybe I'll get one of those musical cards at True Value. The one with the fairies.

1 comment: