Once upon a time--when my boyfriend was still sweet and mushy, he gave me this:

I suppose I should be thankful for this first (and LAST--well not counting my 18th birthday video) video Jake made for me when he was still the "sweet, mushy" boyfriend back in college. I think he made this for our second monthsary (can you imagine the effort just for two months?) and I remember him surprising me with it. I even showed this to all our friends while we were in the editing bay at school and everyone oohed and aahed because it was so unlike Jake, the gangsta thug, to be that mushy. Well, they were right. We're now on our 53rd month and I've dropped one too many hints for flowers or a letter for any occasion and so far--nada.

I'm not complaining, we're past the sweet and mushy stage but sometimes, I do wish we can revert back to our cheesy couple stage even just for a while. Or not. Or yes. Or.. Okay that's it, I'll take a shopping spree anytime (say yes!)  Hahaha. I love you, Joaquin! Fist bump and a kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment