How do I love thee, James Franco?

I would gladly listen to you wail and yodel your way through a horrific song over and over, because I love you.


I would give up a much-needed beauty rest (see those bags under my eyes) just to see you cut your own arm while trying not to run and scream from the stress and possible nightmares of sitting through 127 hours, because I love you.

 wearing Zara fox knit top, vintage denim shorts, Kickers loafers, bag from H&M, Aldo anchor necklace

I would watch the Oscars this year just for you, even if you're co-hosting it with the annoyingly perky and perfect Anne Hathaway, because I love you.

I would, for all intents and purposes, ditch Jake (I'm sure he wouldn't mind) just to be with you, even for a day. Or an hour. I'm that desperate--only because I love you.

So now, will you please marry me???

0 comments:

Post a Comment