What made your heart race today? Topshop Zara S11 Collections


I know I promised to lay off the flowers but floral patterns somehow refuse to give up their reign as the long-loved fashion trend of Topshop, Zara, and Forever 21 so I'm back to shopping for floral skirts and any item that bears this staple, reliable pattern. If you can't beat them, join them, I say. I am totally drooling over their cropped blouses, though. Such nice, pretty things.



And yes, Zara can never ever fail me. I'm so thrilled they have plain, stylish tops for everyday wear since I'm planning to spruce up my office wardrobe. I've been wearing drab tops that can barely pass for smart causal so I was already planning to mix and match girly and utilitarian pieces with a dash of color here and there. 

I tortured myself over the weekend trying on clothes from these two favorites so I promised myself I'll shop when I have the moolah and time, maybe next week?
So what made your heart race today?

Photos from Topshop and Zara

0 comments:

Post a Comment