1000+++ calories and worth it!

Jake and I splurged on our cheat day for last Friday's date night and it was worth every calorie!!! Major regrets the morning after, though.

We were trying to save up so instead of getting our Greek food fix at Cyma, we ate at Cafe Mediterranean where it's just as yummy. We ate at Podium so we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves. 



Here's me doing the brat face because I wanted to order falafels and hummus for starters but Jake only wanted the hummus:


Hahaha! The hummus was yummy yummy. We also got Chicken Kebabs and beef something for Jake, Moussaka? I forgot. All I know is I'm craving for some right now. I am sooo hungry I'm willing to call it another cheat day.

Jake enjoying the hummus with some extra pita bread.


Nomnomnom. That is one huge chili!

But the real highlight of our night was Sebastian's Chilly Burger and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. I swear, this is worth breaking mu diet for 'cause it's sooo yummy! Let me explain what a chilly burger is: imagine two cookies filled with ice cream, usually with a fudge or caramel filling in the center, and rolled in either cocoa, chocolate chips, or nuts. Now how can anyone resist that? I keep coming back for more, this must be my third chilly burger ever since I started my diet hee. 





Different Chilly Burgers nomnomnom.

My favorite--Fudge Truffleburger. Two chocolate chip cookies filled with vanilla ice cream and a fudge filling, then rolled in cocoa.



Even the chocolate chip cookie dough was so nomnomnom. We got both--it's cheat day after all! Everything was so yummy that I'm dying to try these other flavors next:

Ooooh, I cannot wait for our next cheat day :|


wearing Pink boyfriend top/dress from Rico Salandanan, Forever21 headband, Dorothy Perkins gladiators, Nine West silver studded bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment