Not-so-musically inclined



So I'm thinking of playing the piano again 'cause I found some great pieces by Alicia Keys and Taylor Swift (and Mika's Happy Ending!!). Maybe I'll get my mom to teach me how to read the notes again. Maybe.

I used to hate the piano when I was a kid. In fact, I was such a brat that my piano teacher gave up and refused to teach me again. I guess what I regret the most is that, in my seven years of playing the piano, I completely forgot how to read notes--save for easy, uncomplicated pieces. I'm a great widow player, though. I can play a couple of songs I like by ear. But I do miss trying to figure out what to do next and staring daggers at the sheet. I think I'll start tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Maybe I'll end up like her.


Little girl photos from Squeezytunes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment