Araw ng Maynila

Last Thursday was Manila Day and I got a break from work. Since I was too hyped up to hang around the house, I went to Ortigas to supposedly eat lunch with Jake. But our driver took all these routes and the lunch turned into snack at Starbucks. Here's Jake trying not to scowl at me ("15 minutes Bei, 15 minutes"):


Jake and I have been tracking our calorie intake and exercise for almost a week now so we've turned into this health-conscious couple. Before we order anything, he checks how much calories we'll be consuming from his myfitnesspal.com app. It's so useful and I love how it bullies me around. It's enough to force anyone to diet 'cause at the end of the day it makes these accurate predictions on how much weight you'll gain or lose in 5 weeks depending on your performance for the day. Like for instance, I got this last Thursday: You'd weigh 105.4 lbs in 5 weeks. Amazeballs, huh? It's kinda hard to keep up with, though. I'd rather go waste all my energy on shopping or something. WHICH REMINDS ME: FOREVER 21 is opening in 5 days! FIVE DAYS! I've been saving up for it and I really cannot waaaaait!


Anyhoots, back to healthy eating. I got my trusty banana loaf and non-fat iced latte while Jake ate... a cigarette. He stole a couple of bites off of my banana loaf.




My ancient camera also surprised me with a little trick: it can do rack focus! Hahaha.



I still want a DSLR.

wearing star-dotted dress from Platinum, Dorothy Perkins gladiators, SanFo bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment