Fourteenth of June

I normally hate Mondays, but yesterday was a long weekend so I went to Jake's and yesterMonday was one of the funnest hanging-out dates that we've had in a while.

I went up to his room and this perked me up first thing in the morning:


Yay! Cupcakes nomnomnom. Hey, my nagging worked! Kidding. We ate it right away after lunch, hee.



It's Mr. Oreo Man! Anyhoots, we bonded with Nik and Chucky after eating and tried not to think about the scorching heat despite the aircon. We kept thinking "hey we're gonna swim at 2pm, 2pm okay".

To give you an idea of how freakishly hot it was despite PAGASA's rainy season proclamation, just take a look at poor Chuck who's panting like there's no tomorrow--he hogged the fan and sat right in front of it:


While Jake was napping and/or playing with his new game on the PSP, I took some shots around his room because I was trying to be artsy-farsty (trying being the operative word here):

Jake's basketball kicks all lined up--these are the only shoes he'll allow you to step on (reluctantly)

The book case which houses Jake's graphic novels collection and Transformer masterpiece toys. It also holds the painting I got for him for Valentine's 09 and his Toyota Design Award, among other things. I miss reading Y: The Last Man.

We had an impromptu Photoshop tutorial (mainly due to my whining) and he made me sit on Chuck's bed because there was no extra chair. Such a gentleman.


We've been together for almost four years now but we never run out of things to talk about. Here's us chatting away with our feet propped up while waiting for 2pm:

<3

Arrr finally the not-so-fail underwater shots! We could barely keep our eyes open underwater but I think we did a pretty good job for beginners. Jake took some artsy shots which I accidentally ruined 'cause I had no idea that's what he was doing. I thought he was drowning or something what with the long breaks underwater. Saree.





We played like kids and talked a bit more in the pool. I didn't even mind the possible sunburn :-)

All that swimming made us soooo hungry and we were seriously (more of tempted) going to order pizza  and hot wings. But Jake--in a sudden burst of inspiration and self-discipline, decided we were going to get Good Burger and California Berry instead. Good job, boyfie! But it's Greenhills and a holiday, after all, so all the parking lots were full. We headed over to Teriyaki Boy at Madison instead where we almost had the whole place to ourselves--plus it's right beside California Berry! It rained like hell while we were there but all the more perfect 'cause I'm a rainbaby.

 
Theeen, my mom and sister picked me up at Jake's and we all know nothing good ever comes out of going to the mall with my mom so I ended up buying these (savings? sure yeah):



'Til our next long weekend yeauuh. I'm still organizing my thoughts for my wakeboarding post. Wait for it.

Why isn't my FoxyTunes working???

wearing shift dress from Bangkok, Gold FitFlops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment