Good Morning, Sunshine!

I woke up late today and didn't make it on time for my carpool. Of course, the next best thing would be to ride one of the shuttles for an easy relaxed commute; however, I was feeling frugal this morning and decided to catch a jeep going to the LRT instead. So there I was, feeling happy that I saved at least 50 bucks for the day.

What a totally wrong move.

The ever reliable LRT was jampacked and what should have been a 30-minute ride took me an hour. I swear, the train was literally inching along station after station not to mention the cranky obnoxious women who think it's their job to yell at the incoming passengers and shove everybody else.

Siiiigh. Whenever I'm worried or want to clear my mind, I always read a couple of phrases from this Psalm that I've tacked on my cubicle:

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.


I'm not the most religious person out there but I find that it's good to pray and meditate every once in a while. Good morning, sweets.

Sheep from Weebird44

0 comments:

Post a Comment