My biotches are the sweetest. Rounding off my birthday blogging

Never knew my girls had it in them. Treated the bitches at Marciano's for my birthday and they gave me the bestest surprise ever: public humiliation and three Bizu cakes! Lavlavlav you all! Cocktails and prancing around ensued, let the pictures tell the story.

Feeding Program! Everyone was soooo hungry and we were late. Thank you, Jake for ordering ahead!

I was confused when Kaye, Timmy, and Anna went out after the main course. Was getting slightly pissed that they were taking so long and when they got back they didn't want to head up to Cold Rock for desserts pa. They were so stressed pala preparing my surprise! :)

GAH! I LOVE YOU BITCHES!

Shopping afterwards, major major public scene at Topshop heehee.
wearing Topshop cropped Top, Zara skirt, Bayo oxford shoes, Esprit bag

Happy hour at Spicy Fingers! Hello, beers, margaritas, tequila sunrise, and screwdrivers!

Heading home! Everyone's slightly sleepy.



Nah, we're all perky and lively! And no, we weren't tipsy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment