I have the weirdest boyfriend ever.

Jake called me just to ask if I recently checked my Chictopia account. For a while there I felt happy 'cause he's finally taking an interest in my hobby but then he started snickering and I knew it was too good to be true. Still sounding oddly suspicious, he kept telling me to check my account because he finally joined daw. Since I'm naive and I always like to give him the benefit of the doubt, I logged in and this is what greeted me:


He created a Chictopia account just to leave funny, weird comments on my entries! Who does that?!

"Oh dear that outfit is fantabulous! I think I know you, I'm from Manila also, studies at DLSU, you're the one with the hot boyfriend if I am not mistaken. Hihi."
"Awwww the white one is soooo cute! I love the outfit as always honey. Hihi."
"Gorgeous dear! Oh the memories in this university. Hihi."

I swear. Fantabulous? Hihi?  Honey? Where did he learn these things? I was laughing the whole time! He's such a weirdo. I love him, though. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment