It's bikini season soon. You know what that means..

Noooooooooo :(

Because I'm hitting the beach again in less than two months from now, I'm attempting starting another diet plan to get my body in bikini-ready shape. You know, the kind where you don't look fat from ANY angle. I'm tired of constantly being on high alert every time someone takes a picture of me in a bikini. So, for the lovely month of February, I shall attempt to track my food intake again for the sake of vanity (and shallowness). Goodbye weekly Charlie's, Ristras, pizzas, and one too many cheat days. Well, I might allow myself cheat days every now and then.

Wish me luck!

Hello, August 2010 version of myself, can you get your ass over here so I won't have to endure this crazy diet/exercise regimen again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment