Warm sunny days, anyone?

Lo and behold! Meet our vector versions! Jake's on a creative high and has produced these amazing digitized versions of ourselves. I still can't get over the fact that he made these from scratch. I can't remember how to do vector (read: never really paid attention and mostly relied on Jake during class) but I do know how hard it is to draw faces using lines and shit. I'm so proud of my boyfriend.


On another note, I've got something to cheer myself up in anticipation of summer. I really don't fare well in cold weather and have been enduring these cold nights and early mornings for the past few weeks. When I'm down and shivering, I tend to look at things that perk me up: cupcakes, unicorns, clothes, and dogs. Since I'm on a diet and I have yet to install the Robot Unicorn app on my phone, I'm consoling myself with these instead:

Looks like Forever 21's off to a good start this year. I'm loving their lookbook for SS11 Heritage 1981 line. Almost all my F21 clothes are from Heritage so this is really perking me up. I'm broke and saving up right now but it won't hurt to look at and salivate over the prospective clothes for my warm, sunny days.

And here's something cheery from Topshop: sneak peak of their SS11 collection! I'm already feeling so summery, where are my bikinis?



0 comments:

Post a Comment