What to wear, what to wear for SS11

This year, I'm planning to revamp my wardrobe into something more mature and lady-like to go with my mature and lady-like image for 2011. Yes, believe me. So I browsed through Zara and Topshop's lookbooks for SS11 and I am loving what I'm seeing. 

I especially love Zara's black and white ensemble and I'm looking forward to wearing more skirts, cardis, and trousers for work. It's all mix and match and I think I can pull it off if I add a dash of color for every outfit. I don't remember seeing these pieces last Sunday but I really wasn't paying attention because I was broke and thus only window-shopping. I got major shopping withdrawal from that fiasco, I've been dreaming of Zara for two nights now. I need to do something.

Then there's Topshop's take for Spring/Summer 2011 and it makes me want to never change my style at all. Playful, girly pieces with dainty details can never ever let me down. I'm also more comfortable with wearing these styles but I think it's about time I leave my comfort zone and try something new. After all, it's a new year. But whatever, never say never.

P.S. Something to look forward to this month: MNG & Zara sales! Well, it's mostly autumn/winter pieces but it's always freezing cold in the office anyway so I'll take it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment