Christmas Eve!


Time flies. I can't believe it's Christmas already! I'm so excited to spend Christmas Eve with my family and dress up for the holidays! I went all out on presents for everyone this year and I hope they all went out on me, too. (Shallow much? Yes.) I've been itching to go shopping for myself the past few days instead of spending my moolah on gifts but there's something about all the spending and giving that gets me excited to see everyone's reaction when they see my presents. Raaaawr. I can already smell the cakes and cookies my mom's been baking all day and am looking forward to Noche Buena. 

I miss the days when I thought Santa was real and we would run up to the balcony after midnight mass and see the huge boxes piled up. I remember dancing around one merry Christmas when Santa gave me tons of Polly Pockets and the long-haired Barbie I wished for. Still, I always get that happy giddy feeling when Christmas Eve comes around. Bring out the presents!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment