Maginhawa Street Series: Cocina Juan

Every time we pass by that giant chili, I can't help but crave Mexican-ish food and try Cocina Juan's Central American cuisine. Jake and I finally decided to check it out one sunny day and headed to our favorite cheap thrills food haunt: Maginhawa!

The whole thing's bigger than me!


Jake's humongous burrito


I can't imagine how he managed to eat the whole thing.


We sat outdoors and I love their vibrant colors!


Quesadilla fajitas!


Baby back ribs in chimichurri sauce! Love how they specialize in grilled meat


Busog and happy fools


I found out the owner went on a trip to Nicaragua in Central America and brought the dishes back here in Manila. It's definitely worth a try since the menu offers more than your average Tex-Mex cuisine. Inside, there are a lot of knick knacks he brought back from his trip and it looks like an oddity museum. The prices are worth it, too. 

Cheers to another restaurant to cross off my list of places to try along Maginhawa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment