Marcia's Tuscany with mom

Mom and I went back to Marcia's Tuscany last week, not to eat, but to buy their homemade jams. I've been overly dependent on their guava compote every morning, slathered on crisp toast with some butter. It's the perfect brekky, I tell you.

It was my second visit to the lovely place and I felt like a little kid again in my own secret garden.

Hay, I wish our gate or door (whatever it is) looked like that.


wearing Zara bodysuit, F21 skirt, H&M lace flats, bag by H&M

Caught a lovely candid photo of my mom enjoying the stroll down the garden path towards the house. This was after Neil Adams welcomed us at the gate. He thought we made reservations to eat and was equally happy when we said we came back for his jams.



I never noticed these bricks when I went there with Jake for our anniversary. Pretty cool and vintage-y.



Also my first time to notice this smiling lamb at one of the corners of the garden. Neil also takes care of the gardening so it's really nice how he decorated his garden with little knick knacks.



We went on a weekday so the place was quiet. Here's a shot of my mom taken from the garden looking in. I still cannot get over how there are freshly cut flowers everywhere. Oh, and how it feels like you're in Europe, of course.




I asked my mom to take a picture of me at the garden dining area. I love how the sunlight cooperated and made it look so light and airy.




The famous compote! We also bought some mango banana compote to last us 'til our next visit. The waiter brought the guava out freshly cooked from the kitchen.





Can't wait to go back and eat there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment