The search for the perfect nail polish

I'm currently on a nail polish obsession phase and am currently collecting different shades to satisfy my inner shallow girl. Every time I get a mani-pedi, I am never satisfied with the nail polish selection so I am taking it upon myself to just buy and bring my own so I no longer have to put up with that feeling of regret after leaving the salon when you realize the shade you picked out was all wrong for your tootsies.

Since I only go for pale and neutral colors (for some reason, dark colors make me look skanky), here are my top picks which I'm currently on a mission to buy and hoard:

Orly's Kiss the Bride, Lift the Veil, and Pink Nude



Sally Hansen's Pink Slip and Cafe Au Lait




OPI's Coney Island Cotton Candy, Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs., and So Many Clowns...So Little Time




I think I may cut back on buying clothes to buy these instead. It's going to be so worth it. Plus the names are too cute to pass up, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment