Oh the joys of a slabwich: Chuck's Deli!

It's merienda time once again and I'm craving for a deli sandwich. Not the thin, sloppy kind you can get at the corner but a REAL deli sandwich with all the trimmings. I want a big old slabwich, which I can only find at Chuck's.

I've been meaning to blog about Chuck's Deli, this restaurant along Serendra that's serving the coolest and yummiest sandwiches. They've taken "creative" to the new level and played around with their menu offerings and sandwich names. Jake and I went there a couple of months ago and since I'm too hungry for my own good, I shall blog about these nom nom goodies. 

Love their facade! Feels like you're entering a playbarn!


Behold! My Chuckatsu slabwich (I only ordered half). It's chicken katsu with bacon on a slab of  crrrrispy bread. My mouth is watering right now.


Jake went for the Reuben. This is Chuck's Deli's own take on an otherwise traditional Angus corned beef sandwich, comes with swiss cheese, sauerkraut, mustard, and their special sauce. Yummy!

We also ordered their mushroom soup to go with our slabwiches. Just thinking about it in this rainy weather makes my tummy grumble.

wearing Topshop top, Black Sheep shorts
They've got other yummy and cool-sounding slabwiches on the menu, too! I wanna try the Jessica's Meltsdown (tuna), Handsome Threesome (all ham goodness!), The Buffy (buffalo chicken slabwich aaaaaah!), and Off-the-Hook (beer-battered fish). I might just drag Jake out to Serendra this weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment