2012 wardrobe wishes

This year, I've decided to invest in some key pieces to make me look more presentable but youthful at work. I have always been against the staple corporate attire pieces and would rather go for fun and versatile items that can make up a capsule wardrobe.

Because I change styles erratically, here are some of the pieces I'm currently lusting after:

A perfectly fitted cardigan. I need one that can double as a casual suit so I can wear my tube and sleeveless tops without getting a citation for inappropriate attire. I know I've been trying to boycott Zara after an unpleasant incident with their customer service so maybe I can look for another style from another brand?


Denim tops and a jacket. I blame this one on Jake. (Topshop)





Anything oversized, really. I have a current thing for butterfly sleeves and loose tops which I can't explain. I guess they make me look more skinny? (Topshop)



Time to save up! Or maybe I should wait for Hong Kong and spend all my moolah on H&M and Cotton On instead? 

As if I'd last THAT long.



0 comments:

Post a Comment