Cake Boss!

My latest TV obsession is Cake Boss. Not only does Buddy Valastro remind me of the mafia, but his cakes are AWESOME. They're pretty and he can make anything, as in anything you can imagine. I'm a sucker for sweets and at the end of a long day at work, it makes me happy just watching him and the rest of his burly crew ice those cakes and churn out cupcakes and all things sweet and heavenly.


My favorite episode was the one for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Argh. Dainty sweets and luscious-looking cakes are my weakness. I loved how they piled on the filling on those cakes and how they iced those cupcakes. I mean, if my mom can bake like that, I'd be a fat girl in no time.

And besides, there's something sweet about burly men daintily decorating cakes, right? It gets particularly entertaining when Buddy breaks out into one of his famous screaming fits and yells at the whole crew, then goes back to carefully decorating a cake like nothing happened. I just love this show.

Photo from TLC

0 comments:

Post a Comment