Surprise finds at Tomato

I'm really picky about where I buy my clothes. I am what you can call a brand snob and only stick to my favorite shops. However, after scouring the whole mall yesterday for blazers I can wear to work, I almost gave up 'cause I couldn't find anything within budget at my usual haunts. See, when I buy clothes for work, I make sure I don't spend more than Php 1000 'cause it's totally not worth it to splurge on pieces that only my boss can appreciate. 

I almost gave up until my mom spotted some awesome blazers on display at Tomato! Imagine! Here's the black and white one I got, I'll write about the gray one in another outfit post:


I was really surprised to see well-tailored blazers at Tomato. I never thought I'd like their clothes. And at Php 850 each these are really cheap! They fit me so nicely I'm even considering pairing them with casual clothes outside the office. I've always believed a perfectly tailored blazer can make any outfit look smart. Now I don't have to agonize every morning wondering how I can make my outfit "meeting-appropriate". I just love cheap thrills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment