The perfect gift for the boyfriend

So, the boyfriend's birthday is coming up and we all know what that means: a wish list full of Nike kicks. However, since I am getting tired of getting him Lebrons and Jordans every year including Christmas, I want to give him something I actually LIKE this year.

Lucky for him (or me, actually), I was the epitome of a perfect girlfriend this weekend and said yes when he wanted to pass by Katipunan to check out Titan and Sole Academy. You know that butterflies-in-your-tummy feeling you get when you spot something perfect upon entering a store?


I was never a huge fan of Nike but these, THESE are too perfect (not to mention cheaper than his usual kicks)! The boy needs something prim and proper if he wants to keep up with his Ryan Gosling wardrobe. Besides, I am a firm believer in dress shoes. They can  make any guy look classy (well, the good-looking ones anyway). These Nike pairs strike the right balance between dressy and casual, perfect for easing Jake from his basketball kicks phase. I love the names, too! They're called Nike Toki Supreme, Nike Hachi Supreme, and Nike Aina Chukka Supreme. 


I'm kind of panicking right now 'cause Jake still hasn't tried on any of these pairs and Sole Academy only has limited sizes. Maybe I need to find photos of basketball players or Gosling wearing a pair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment