Cotton On in Manila confirmed?!

My office mate Mitch, who lives in Binondo, just informed me that Cotton On is about to open at Lucky Chinatown mall. There's apparently a shop window with the logo and everything. Lucky Chinatown mall is this new upscale premier mall in Binondo that recently opened this week. But enough of that, my brain is short-circuiting right now trying to process this piece of information. COTTON ON IN MANILA??? I cannot process this. I don't know how to feel, honestly. I'm happy 'cause finally I can buy the clothes here without going abroad but on the other had I feel sad 'cause it might turn out to be another Forever 21 scenario. You know, where you can't buy a single piece of clothing without spotting someone wearing the same item. Also, I have a Hong Kong trip lined up and I've been looking forward to hoarding Cotton On clothes again.

I'm heading on over to Binondo later or this week to verify this piece of information for myself. If H&M opens here before my trip and if (God forbid) SM turns it into another jeje brand, I am going to throw a bitch fit. 

My heart is still palpitating. Jesus.

On another note, happy memories of our Singapore shopping/hoarding trip almost convince me I can be happy they're bringing Cotton On here. Still bittersweet, though:



2 comments:

  1. your clothes make you look trashy honestly.. You think you look chic there?? You got no taste!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment in itself is trashy. Get lost.

      Delete