Appreciating architecture with DLSU's newest building on the block



Say hello to DLSU's newest building on the block: the Henry Sy Centennial Hall! They launched it with the Centennial closing to mark DLSU's 100 years of Lasallian presence in the Philippines. I must say, it's worth giving up the football field for--the whole thing looks awesome! All glass panes and white swishy things and everything.


It's amazing how they were able to maximize the space and only used half of the football field. The resulting effect is a wide-open space of green grass leading to the entrance. Ah-mahzing! They blessed the grounds last June 15 but the building will be officially open by August (I think). I can't wait to ride the long escalator and just basically check out the study halls and how they'll design the interiors. 


I love my alma mater. Here's to greener days ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment